|RESPONSIBLE||The Natural Corner NIF:Y1741687A|
|PURPOSE||Administration of your personal data in order to sell our products to you, give you service and send our commercial information to you.|
|LEGITIMATION||Service contract and clients accept|
|RECIPIENTS||Assumptions required by Law and responsible of the treatment|
|RIGHTS||Access, correct and suppress the information as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||Look in additional text|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
- What is the purpose of using your personal data?
Your data will be treated with the object to administer your orders and also send you commercials and sales information about products if approved.
The administrated information is mandatory and has to be provided otherwise the order can not be managed.
- For how long will we keep your data?
- Which is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
- Which recipients will receive your data?
- Which are your rights in facilitating your data?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation at any moment about personal data concerning you and if such is being treated or not.
- You have the right to access your personal data, request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if necessary, request for its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of treating your data in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation you can stand against the treatment of your data and we will stop dealing with the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or exercise or defence of any claims.
- What is the origin of your data?